Fans that are resistant to chemical corrosion
In Moro’s large catalogue of industrial ventilation systems, you will also find directly connected or driven anticorrosive fans with belts and pulleys made of materials that are resistant to all chemicals.
Anticorrosive fans are high-performance products that are made of thermoplastic materials such as:
- PE: Polyethylene
- PEel: Anti-static polyethylene (for fans in compliance with Directive 2014/34/EU “ATEX”)
- PEs: Flame retardant and self-extinguishing polyethylene
- PP: Polypropylene
- PPel: Anti-static polypropylene (for fans in compliance with Directive 2014/34/EU “ATEX”)
- PPS: Polyphenylene sulfide
- PPs: Flame retardant and self-extinguishing polypropylene
- PVC: Polyvinyl chloride
- PVDF: Polyvinylidene fluoride
Anticorrosive fans are available in the following series:
- PMN, PMN-A, MN-I, and are particularly suitable for extracting toxic and corrosive fumes, solvent fumes and moving volumes of air through channels;
- PRU, PMM, PMM-Q, are commended for extracting fumes, corrosive air and even dusty air. However they are not suitable for extracting abrasive air;
- The vertical or horizontal discharge MTCV series are suitable for extracting fumes and smoke.